We require certain information about you and your child in order to:
- claim funding from the Ministry of Education
- apply for a National Student Number (NSN)
- provide data to the Ministry’s Early Learning Information System (ELI)
- ensure your child is not released into the care of an unauthorised person
- contact an authorised adult in the event of an emergency
- be aware of any medical conditions
We will use the information collected for the purpose for which it was obtained unless we are legally required to release it for some other purpose or to make a report under section 15 of the Vulnerable Children’s Act 2014 (suspected abuse or neglect of a child).
You have the right to view any information we hold about you or your child and to request we correct any information we hold which is factually incorrect.
You have the right to request copies of any information we hold about you or your child or to authorise the
release of such information to another party.
All requests for information must be referred to the General Manager (email@example.com
If you believe your rights under the Privacy Act have been breached, you must notify the General Manager