Napier and Wairoa Casual Kindergarten Support Worker Relievers
Casual relieving Kindergarten Support Workers are employed on an 'as required' basis. This would mean that you would be placed on a relievers list, and will be called whenever a reliever is required to cover an absence in a kindergarten. The ideal people for these positions would be:
- Physically fit
- Have a can do attitude
- Have their own transport
- Enjoy working around young children and are safety conscious
This role would suit people who are interested in occasional work that fits within school hours and who would be available at short notice.
The nature of the work is to support the kindergarten teachers by providing a range of light housekeeping duties, which may include preparation and clean up of art materials, and meals at some kindergartens
We pay $ 24.00 per hour plus 8% holiday pay.
All prospective employees need to:
- be interviewed by Jo or Beth
- undergo a Police Vetting check prior to employment and have a clear result. These checks can take several weeks to be completed
- provide 2 forms of ID including photographic ID (eg Drivers Licence and passport)
- provide at least 2 referees names & their contact details
- provide a CV or brief resume of work experience, including at least 5 years of work history
Interested persons should contact the Jo Hales on 027 398 0715 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment time. Beth can be reached via 021 648 016 or email@example.com